mardi 6 janvier 2015

A good start! \ Un bon départ !

It's funny how the month of January gives us ideas.

In fact we want everything good to start the year.


There are who have good resolutions, but not me!

No no! I would say that I set myself goals !!


For example, I have an idea to take care more of my shop (a little neglected lately: disease of children and special requests of the entourage). And my blog too ...

And I have done my homework because I made  3 sets or 3 lots or 3 sets ... call them what you want, but the result is there.

I must say that I am not unhappy.

And I hope it will be as successful as I hope.


So what's there !!

  Check Here for details.


Well, there is in each set:

A doll and accessories for daughter (5 years) that matched.


All handmade of course!

And here are the pictures (Another goal I set myself: beautiful pictures !!)
 
C'est drôle comme le mois de Janvier nous donne des idées.
En fait on veut tout faire pour bien commencer l'année.
 
Il y en a qui y vont de leur bonnes résolutions, mais pas moi!
Non non!  je dirais plutôt que je me fixe des buts!!
 
Par exemple, j'ai dans l'idée de m'occuper plus de ma boutique (un peu délaissée ces derniers temps: maladie des enfants et des demandes spéciales de l'entourage). Et de mon blog aussi...
 
D'ailleurs j'ai bien fait mes devoirs car je vous ai sorti 3 assortiments, ou 3 lots ou 3 ensembles... appelez les comme vous voulez mais le résultat est là.
Je dois dire que je suis pas mécontente.
Et j'espère que cela aura autant de succès que je l'espère.
 
Alors qu'est ce qu'on y trouve!!
 Allez voir Ici pour les détails.
 
Mais en Gros, il y a dans chaque ensembles:
Une poupée, et les accessoires pour fille (5 ans et plus) assortis.
 
Tout cela fait main bien sûr!
 
Et voici les photos ( Un autre but que je me suis fixé: de belles photos!!)
 
 
 







 
Other sets are still to come.

But I did not  just do that!

I also worked on a set (that is the subject today)

A special request with this color !!

I was free to choose  models.

The hat and scarf are from me but the pattern of the mittens is a pattern found online (Garnstudio) but  I modified it a little.
 
D'autres sets sont encore à venir.
 
Mais je n'ai pas fait que ça!
J'ai aussi travaillé sur un ensemble (puisqu'on y est)
Une demande spéciale avec cette couleur!!
J'avais quand même quartiers libres pour les modèles.
Le bonnet et l'écharpe c'est de moi mais le patron des mitaines, c'est un patron trouvé en ligne sur Garnstudio que j'ai un peu modifié.
 




 
That started the year well NO?


And I look forward to returning with my crochet blanket.

it still going well.


And other ideas.


Good day.
 
Voilà qui commence bien l'année NON?
 
Et j'ai hâte de vous revenir avec ma couverture en crochet.
ça avance encore bien.
 
Et d'autres idées.
 
Bonne journée.
 
Miss
 


4 commentaires:

  1. I know where I'm coming when I need some beautiful pieces!!! Just so outstanding friend!! I love everything you have created! Happy week to you!! Nicole xo

    RépondreEffacer
  2. What a sight, such beautiful sets. You are a very talented lady.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. What a good start to the year! Your handmade items are beautiful, I really love the colour of the scarf, hat, mitten combo and I think your photos are looking very good! I hope the rest of 2015 continues for you the way you started! x

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Très bonne année à toi! Quelle soit riche en créations, réalisations et en partages! j'adore l'ensemble bonnet/écharpe/mitaines !!!

    RépondreEffacer

Please leave a comment, I appreciate to know what You think of my blog.
Your comments are precious to me.
And Come back visiting again.......
Miss xx