vendredi 30 mai 2014

Liebster Award

What a funny day, today!

Yesterday, I received an Email from Jill From Emerald cottage and She put me in the list for the Liebster Award.

 I'm so excited to answer questions and it is a beautiful privilege for me.

So Here we go!!!!

I prepared a cup of tea and I'm ready.



1) What is your favourite craft activity?
I love everything but above all I love knitting.

2) What was the last project you finished?
I always have many projects in the same time. But the last I finished is a cute little hat for girl.
It is a hat for a special winter collection that I jsut started.

3)What would be your ideal crafted gift to received?
A crocheted bag, definitely!!!
I like this one: Beautiful Crocheted bag.

4)What is your favourite season?
Spring of course!!! I live in Canada!! With 6 months with snow and cold.
Spring ! Because life reborn after long Winter months.
The sun warms us just what it takes and this is the time of flowers and garden.
The time kids can play outside all the day.


5)What is you favourite craft related-non-blog website?
I love love love Maire Claire idées Website (in French) and this one ( in English) DIY network
I couldn't just give one!!

6)Which craft activity have you never done but would like to try?
I would like to try Ribbon embroidery. It is so feminine and sweet.
May be one day.....

7)What was the last magazine you bought?
In Fact, I am magazines' addict. So I can just buy one but I have 3 or 4 subscriptions for magazines.
These are the last I received:

8) What was the last book you read?
As I read a lot, my husband gave me an E-reader as a gift. So I have my library with me!!!
Well the last book I read was I say NO by Wilkie Collins. A great english writer.
I love the story that never turn as you think and the time the story happens.
It is the third book I read from this writer.


9) What did you want to be when you were little ?
I wanted to become a hairdresser in the morning and teacher the afternoon.
Finally, I'm not hairdresser and not a teacher but I cut my kids' hair and I teach them every day.
And I love it.
The joy to be a mum at home.
When they go to school I can knit and when they are at home I can be with them.


10)What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I like pictures and see colours and every crafts things people do. And I like to do it too.
I like to take pictures and show what I do and to have people feeback on my craft things.

11) How did you choose the name of you blog ?
So simple!!
When I want to buy wool ( because I am addict to wool) my husband always says " But you already have a wool mountain at home!!" So I decided to name my blog My wool valley ( "valley" instead of
"mountain" for the sweetness a valley makes me think.). It is My own valley of wool and I'm happy with it.
So come to visit my Valley.......of wool.

That's it and That's me.
The questions were great!! Enjoy the pictures and come back to visit as I have things to show you soon.

Thank you  Jill for this boost in the blogland.

Have a great week end. And keep in touch for 11 things about me ... soon


Miss xx

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire

Please leave a comment, I appreciate to know what You think of my blog.
Your comments are precious to me.
And Come back visiting again.......
Miss xx